Cabin

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Starting to grow

I am moving along, some days you feel like you are going no where as you are taking care of the small things. I have been dragging on getting the trusses done for the roof, sometimes I get tired of working on the same thing over and over again. I like to see progress. I pressed on and progress was made. Today I purchased sheathing for the roof and that is almost done. Two more pieces to go and I can then paper it and put the metal roof on. I have 2 pieces already from when our roof was done so I need to purchase more to finish the 10x10 roof (the roof of course is large due to the eves). I am trying my best not to buy anything, but somethings I  feel I should buy to help ease my mind. I want the roof to not leak so I am opting to purchase materials to make sure it is done right. I should have enough pallets to do the floor and will figure out the walls once the roof is done. Today I felt like progress was made, 6 pieces of sheathing can really show you that.

No comments: