Cabin

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Roofing, Windows and Walls

Updates have been slow coming as life does change your course of action. Warmer weather leaves, storms roll in and work gets really busy. I have been trying to make this our of as much recycled material as possible. The roof is part bought and some recycle. Part of me has comfort knowing it will not leak having new material above my head while sleeping on a rainy evening and it was rather hard locating metal roofing no one wanted or that was laying around. Roof is pretty much done and now I can move on to walls and closing the 10x10 in. With snow on the way in the next few months getting the exterior walls done is my main focus, that will just leave the interior work to be done. If I can seal this up before snow fall that would be great! 





No comments: