Cabin

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Set backs tools and help

I guess not everyday is a good day when you are building. Sometimes things do not work out right. So I revamped a couple things and moved forward. It gets hard sometimes as I really just want to run to the home store and get what I need so I can finish the project, but then that defeats the whole idea behind it. The only plans for this are in my head, sometimes I just sit in a chair and stare at it waiting and thinking. Progress is being made and some days more than others. Most of the time while working I have sunflower seeds stuck in my mouth and I always have a trusty dog by my side ( pictured is Bernard).



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not to be an OSHA weenie but your dog wasn't wearing a hard hat. Not a good example for a foreman to set. Seriously though I'm eager to see the finished product and my hat is off to you for taking this on! Good luck!!!

Patticus said...

I did explain to "Bernard" that in order to be on-site he should wear the proper gear...he just said what ever and continued to lay in the sun :)